Up To $250 CashBack , Eligible Client has deposited $1000 or over and traded ten (10) or over standard round lots on such Nominated Account, the cashback shall be in the sum of $125 , Eligible Client has deposited $5000 or over and traded twenty (20) or over standard round lots on such Nominated Account, the cashback shall be in the sum of $250,
Link: Up To $250 CashBack
Available to: All New Traders.
Dates: 22 August, 2014
Offer: Up To $250 CashBack, Deposit $1000 To $5000
Deposit $1000 during the promotion trade >10+ lots receive $125 cashback
Deposit $5000 during the promotion trade > 20+ lots receive $250 cashback
1. Alpari (UK) Limited, a limited liability company, is registered in England and Wales (registered number 5284142) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 448002) (the “Company”).
2. These terms and conditions (Terms) form the basis of the Trading Cashback promotional offer (Offer), whereby Eligible Clients (as defined under clause 10) of the Company may be rewarded with a cashback of up to $250 per Nominated Account (as defined under clause 13) when trading FX on these accounts, subject to these Terms.
3. By opting-in to this Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. The Company reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. The Company may make changes to these Terms and these changes will be posted on the Companys website (alpari.co.uk/promotions/trading-promotion-terms-and-conditions). We recommend that you revisit these Terms regularly and, by your continued use of the Company’s website and services (including but not limited in connection with the Offer) you accept any such modified Terms.
5. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Offer any client that tampers with or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Offer, breaches the Terms or the terms of the Companys Client Agreement, Order Execution Policy and/or Risk Disclosure, or acts in any way that is inconsistent with the spirit of the Offer.