The name of the popular trading platform MetaTrader 4 or MT4 is always repeated among traders and investors in the global trading markets, which is considered one of the best platforms ever to trade forex in the global markets, and most financial brokerage firms often offer it to traders by opening a forex account through them so that traders and investors start in The trading process, but the question remains, why is the MetaTrader 4 trading platform so popular?
The MetaTrader 4 platform is preferred by most traders and investors around the world due to its simplicity and ease, as well as it allows many tradable commodities such as oil CFDs, European and American stocks, various currencies and also digital currencies in addition to various precious metals of gold and silver.
Features of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform
- The MetaTrader 4 or MT4 platform is simple and very easy for beginners as they will not find it difficult to execute any daily trades.
- Suitable for all beginners to professional traders.
- It helps the user to trade with ease with one click.
- Work with special and built-in indicators.
- A comprehensive technical analysis for all global indicators.
- Monitor price trends for all currencies.
- Provide a safe system for trading.
- Available in various languages â€‹â€‹to suit all traders from around the world.
- Available on all iPhones and Android devices.
- Provides economic and financial news.
- The world's most famous trading platform can also be used through various mobile phones and the web, which in turn saves time and effort for traders and investors from around the world.
- MetaTrader 4 for mobile phones: The MetaTrader 4 platform allows trading at any time and from anywhere through the mobile application that works with all operating systems of IOS and Android devices.
- MetaTrader 4 for web: The platform also provides a web version that works through all the most popular browsers in the world.
The relationship of the MetaTrader 4 platform and the brokerage firms
To trade through the MetaTrader 4 platform, you must first open a forex account to be in the global trading markets in an actual and real way, and this is done through various brokerage companies that enable you to open a trading account by choosing the account type, registering and then activating your account.
To open a forex account, you must know the different types of trading accounts available through brokerage firms.
Demo account: The demo account is one of the safe trading methods, which in turn enables you to trade in the global markets, whether trading currencies, stocks, indices, gold, oil, digital currencies and others without exposing your primary capital to risk. It also enables the novice trader to learn how to trade in the forex market and the professional trader to try different strategies to get a good trading experience.
Real account: through it, real trading takes place in the global financial markets, and the win and loss cases are 100% real, unlike the demo account.
After you have determined the type of account that you want to trade through, you must choose a reliable financial brokerage company that has a good reputation and holds international licenses, and then study the market well by following up all the basic and technical analyzes and also follow up all political and economic news affecting global markets in addition to The importance of determining a trading strategy that suits you and determining entry and exit points before trading through the various deals.
How to choose the right trading broker to open a forex account
Choosing a trading broker when opening a forex account is not easy, so you should search and choose the best broker to ensure your support and provide all your needs to facilitate the process of trading within the global financial markets, so you have to review a few points before choosing the financial broker you wish to trade through.
- The trading platforms used.
- Support service.
- Brokerage company terms and conditions.
- The spread.
- Methods for withdrawal and deposit.
- Leverage and margin.
Therefore, you should carefully check and study before choosing the brokerage company that suits you and that guarantees you a profitable trading journey by providing the best trading platforms in the world and providing the best services to support you and provide all your needs during your trading journey to ensure your entry into the global financial markets in a professional way.
ATFX is a co-brand shared by a group entities including:
- AT Global Markets (UK) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom with registration number 760555. The Registered Office: 1st Floor, 32 Cornhill, London EC3V 3SG, United Kingdom.
- AT Global Markets LLC is a Limited Liability Company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with company number 333 LLC 2020. The Registered Office: 1st Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Bldg, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- ATFX Global Markets (CY) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license no. 285/15. The Registered Office: 159 Leontiou A' Street, Maryvonne Building Office 204, 3022, Limassol, Cyprus.
- AT Global Markets Intl Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Commission with license Number C118023331. The Registered Office: Suite 207, 2nd Floor, The Catalyst, Silicon Avenue, 40 Cybercity, 72201 Ebène, Republic of Mauritius.