Forex Trader stories contest live and learn total amount of the prize fund is 1800 USD. Time to get creative and tell us any funny or interesting story from your learning/trading experience.
Link: $500 Forex No Deposit Bonus
Link: Forex Trader Stories Contest
Ending Date: 31 December 2017
Available to: All new Traders
Contest Offer: Forex Trader stories contest: live and learn! Main prize: $1000
1. Any trader can participate in the contest.
2. The contest is held in the official Grand Capital Face book page.
3. To participate, comment this posit with your story, share this post publicly and Like Grand Capital Official page.
4. The Administration has the right to delete any story if it doesn't comply with the contest rules, contains course language, may be offensive to others, etc.
5. The Administration has the right to correct authors' grammar mistakes.
On: 10 October 2016
My journey into the Forex world started right from when I was in the university, back then I only have access to Forex books and I don't even own a laptop, I later attend a certain seminar on how to make money online, it was during that seminar that someone came up and elaborate on Forex trading and how you can sit in the comfort of your house and make huge sum of money conveniently, this got me fascinated and I dream of owning a laptop which was such a big deal back then, I eventually got a laptop in 2012 and that was it, I quickly got on touch with a friend of mine who has been in the business for mentorship, he taught me the art of trading Forex, first it was a bit confusing and complex to understand, but after about 3 weeks I was able to understand fully and so I started with opening a demo account and when I discovered that my confidence level was high enough I open a live trading account which I funded up to the tune of 400$, at first I recorded loses and my account shrank to 100$, but with some dogged trading and tenacity I grew back the account to 600$ and then I made my first withdrawal of 100$ just to test the water and confirm whether Forex is real, since then I haven't looked back, I have mentored many people in the art of trading as well, so I have no regrets at all dabbling into Forex as a rookie. This is my forex story, thank you.